Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     23 July 2011

How to get allenation of the Land in karnataka

"NAMASTHE"

Hello to all I'm the new user & need your help in getting the alleination of the Land in Karnataka State. Kindly help how to get it  done whom to approach first and how to follow.

" MANT THANKS"....... Vijai kirthi, Mandya

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 July 2011

still more information is required from you to answer your question.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     25 July 2011

Do u mean sell the land? Then execute a slae deed on the requisite stamp paper and register it withthe Sub Registrar of Assurances. Stamping and  Registartion of the document is compulsory otherwise the document is invalid and does not effect transfer of the land to the buyer.

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     27 July 2011

"NAMASTHE"

Kindly Excuse me in getting late to the Valuable suggestions from the members.... AS we have Formed a Trust in the Village called Arethipur of Maddur Taluq in Mandya District in Karnataka it is 3 Kms Away from the World Famous Bird nesting placeof Kokkare Bellur. where we have Brought a 1acre survey land from the Villager in the name of the Trust Member.. where we are intended to Build a temple and Hospital for the Poor to do some community work...

My request is  how to convert  ( allinate  ) the Land from the survey no.. Need the step by step guide in this regard according to the Karnataka stamps & registration Act.. Also, i need to know wheather the stamp Duty can be avoided?.. If so how it can be Done & o which section Does it comes.. Kindly reply for the Noble cause.

" MANY THANKS & WITH BEST WISHES "... vijai kirthi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register