LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marulasiddappa g v (software engineer)     10 December 2013

How to get advance amount from the owner


My owner not return the advance for past 4 months , he was telling keep on next week,next month like, now they are saying i have also problem wait for 2 months,

i have Agreement paper and voice recording what they talked by phone ,

Can i send a legal notice to get my deposit money.

Please help me anyone,


Siddu (9738532084)


 1 Replies

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     10 December 2013

Yes you can persue with legal notice if you hv strong evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register