Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyanarayana Reddy (Job )     25 August 2020

How to get a copy of divorce certificate

Hello Sir,

I have an FCOP Case (Divorce) which shows the status as "For Orders" since March, 2020.

I would like to know how to request for the actual orders online such that I can get a copy of orders ASAP. All the necessary proceeding i.e appearing in court was completed in March itself by both the parties, Only waiting for orders to proceed.

I would appreciate if someone can share the step by step to request the orders online.

Regards,

S.Reddy

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     25 August 2020

Hello,

If the status showing as "for order" it means order is yet to be passed. You can apply for copy of order / judgment once the order passed. Ask your advocate for applying judgment copy.

Hi Shirish,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Actually my Lawyer is suffering from COVID-19 and hence not able to communicate with him as we both are in different cities, Hence I m requesting how to apply it online.

Kindly share any Step by Step or the website to apply.

Kindly revert.

Regards,

S.reddy.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     25 August 2020

What the judge has written on the file  " For orders or reserved for orders " ? If it is for orders the specific date will be written and if it is Reserved for orders  no specific date will be written on the File and the judgement can be produced once it is ready.

Better approach the court and if it is reserved for orders you may file a memo by intimating the day which was posted for orders and request for pronouncement of orders. As per the High court covid 19  circulars,  the cases where the judgements are reserved shall be Disposed off. Follow up ASAP, Unfortunately if  the judge gets transferred you have to present the arguments again for getting the orders. 

Hello Subramanyamji,

Thanks you for your prompt reply.

The Status shown "For Orders" are appearing in the E-courts App on the mobile for my FCOP case. I m not even sure if any specific dates were mentioned as there is no other information available on the App. Please find below the details which was highlighted in Red color box. Please suggest.

Regards,

S.Reddy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register