Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satu (Clerk)     22 January 2011

How to Get a Birth Certificate(AFTER 21 YEARS)????URGET

I was born on 24/04/1990, at MILITARY HOSPITAL ALLAHABAD.

But my birth was not registered at that time. 

Now i stay at Vadodara,Gujarat.

I need my birth certificate.

how can i get it???

plzz tell the actions I need to take...

its really very very urgent.

soo plzz do reply ASAP!!!!!!


 13 Replies

rajeev sharma (Advocate Ex senior manager law )     22 January 2011

generally the govt hospitals send the information of every birth to Nagar  Nigam concerned and the birth is recorded there on the basis of that information. you can apply a certified copy of that information from Nagar Nigam allahabad

Satu (Clerk)     22 January 2011


but do i have to go personally to allahabad???

as nw i m staying at vadodara...

n how to get that record certifeied?? Is there any fixed procedure to do it???

rajeev sharma (Advocate Ex senior manager law )     22 January 2011

u may contact any good lawyer at allahabad or may directly contact executive officer of allahabad nagar nigam u will simply have to submitt a prescribed application form which contain the date of your birth place of yoyr birth name of your parents. The certificate is issued under the seal and signature of the executive officer/health officer of nagar nigam and you need not to get certified from any one

Satu (Clerk)     22 January 2011


can u please tell me frm where i can get address of allahabad nagar nigam..or telephone no...

I searched it on their site bt coulnt find it...

thanks a lott for the info :)

madhusudna (advocate)     23 January 2011

First you apply for birth certificate in formate availabale to concerned authority, the said authority wiil issue an endorsement as no regestration of birth that is called non available certificate then you meet advocate and file petition in jurisductional magistrate court, the honble magistrate will pass an order to register the information which have provided then the authority will issue your birt certificate, this is the procedure laid in birth and detath registretion act

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     23 January 2011

Dear Satu,

You would need to visit Allahabad. You would get detail of nagar nigam thereat.

Sathish (HR manager)     23 January 2011

Dear Satu,


With reference to your Birth Certificate.

Hope your father was serving in Defence and you may have dependent certificate otherwise just approach Commandant, MH ALLAHABAD, giving full information of your father Number, Rank & Name and the details of your birth year and time  stating to issue Birth Certificate of yours which is mandatory alongwith with self enclosed  stamp envelope.

The MH Staff will srutinise the records and forward you the xerox copy of birth certificate duly attested within a month.

After receiving the same you can approach the jurisdication of Muncipality of Allahabad with required fees and they will issue you the approropriate Birth Certificate.

The certificate issued by the MH Allahabad is enough.






Satu (Clerk)     24 January 2011

Ya my dad was in defence at that time.

And i do have the dependent certificate.

Thanks for the information Satish.It seems to be a simple process to follow.

I hope that this process works. N thanks

Sathish (HR manager)     24 January 2011

Address is below for your neccesary action please :-

Commanding Officer

Military Hospital Allahabad

Akbar Road

Allahabad New Cantt

Uttar Pradesh, Pincode- 211001,


manoj joshi (advocate LEGAL ADVISOR AT IDBI BANK)     26 January 2011

i think i ve one more solution   u just make a affidavit declerating that by any how u couldnt register your name in nagar palika /munucipilty boead ,now u want  to register your name n birth date in  birth certificate register of your nagar palika/municipilty board ..than go to office of sdm og your  district .attested it  by him  and depsit  it in y our nagarpalika .next day  u will get  your  birth certificate

shashank (B.E)     26 July 2012


hello sir/madam,
                I was born on 26-09-1990 in mission hospital,kolar. At the time i was born, we were given a certificate with no name in it. Now i want a birth certificate with my name it...what is the procedure have i to follow inorder to obtain present i live in hassan, karnataka. please do the needful by replying. 

Rahul dube (student)     08 August 2012

can anyone tell me the charges because someone said d charges is 5000 is it so

T.S.B   05 July 2015

Hai friends,

i am a native of Bangalore, one of my known person said, his father related to Indian army(cardiologist). he can do this DOB certification. so, he asked my 10th Memo, Permenant address proof, ID Proof and Residential address Proof, along that  Rs.6000/-'. and said, wait for 1 month with in that period, handover that certificate. 

Friends, please suggest me, is it possible or not,may i procede or not??? 

But that DOB certificate is very urgent to me.

Please friends, just reply to this message, who are aware about this process.

Reply ASAP. i am eagerly waiting for your reply..... 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query