Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     10 March 2012

How to gather information of the contents of sms sent

hi friends,

kindly guide me how to gather the contents of sms that have been sent and received by my wife, as i have no clue what kind of sms's are being sent and received, howvever i doubt and find the msgs sent and received as suspicious. hence kindly guide me how to recover the exact contents of what those msgs really contained, i mean can i get the exacts words and sentences that were there in the msgs sent and received, is this possible through the service provider or something else. pls guide. thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Big Iron (Officer)     10 March 2012

It is not possible. You can only get number through SP.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

Not possible.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Pawan (Others)     12 March 2012

Hi,

Pawan here...

Is there a chance for anyone to get the voice recordings of all my calls that I have made for last 2 months if my phone was on survailence. My wife states that she has some evidence against me that i am cheating on her. I agree I spoke to few friends of mine but I did not speak anything bad or anything. I was just wondering can she really get that information ( voice recordings). Mine is a postpaid connection I know we will get itiemised bills but getting the voice recordings is something I am not trusting.. Can someone tell me is it possible or not to get the voice recordings of all the call that were made by my cell phone

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

No chance.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register