LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATVEER (executive)     09 May 2015

How to form a trust

Dear sir,

  I want to open a study centre and traning centre for ladies, can i form a trust and what are the requirments and is there saving of tax between trust and personnel


 2 Replies

Mahesh V.P. (Advocate)     29 May 2015

Any single person can form a Trust, The Trust will be assessed as a different person. For exemption you will have to apply to the CIT as per the procedure laid down under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961.

prasanth   05 June 2015

Formation of Trust

As you are intended to open Study Centre which mean (Charitable Trust)

​Steps to be followed:-

  1. Prepare a Trust Deed.
  2. Get it registered with Sub - registrar.
  3. Apply for Pan in form 49A for your Trust.
  4. For getting Exemption U/s12AA fill form 10A and submit it to CIT.
  5. Reply to the queries raised by the CIT 
  6. After registering U/s 12AA you can now register U/s 80G to get Donation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query