Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     01 August 2013

you should look at Roznama of your suit it shall show where suit has reached . In court ask judicial clerk to show your suit file  and than look at Roznama copy.

Regards,

Adv .NIKHIL SETH  

Mumbai 

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     01 August 2013

You can get the idea of the case status from the website of the concerned court. However, exact status can be found out from the case file in the court or better ask  your advocate.

saravanan (engineer)     01 August 2013

My neighbour lodged a case in court that their 2 feet land is inside of my compound wall already we have constructed a house inside of my compound wall,and now we need to construct some work after 2 feet land but they are restricting to do that by damaging my compound wall so i need police protection to construct that ,is it possible

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     01 August 2013

If the allegd land of 2 feet is covered by your compound wall and the alleged encroachment remained for 12 years or more your opponent cant restrict you, since the title to the property if any is lost by passage of time  provided that you have allalong asserted your title to the portion of the land  and denied that of your opponent 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register