Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (ML)     23 May 2013

How to find case state


Hi All,

I need one help as I am staying in a remote place and my MC, DVC, 498 are running in a rural place Andhra Pradesh. I am not able to go there due to some personal problem. I am not sure what my lawyer stating to me correct or not. He is telling the MC order is running as part of DVC, for MC we against maintains that I am already paying in DVC. I have filed for divorce in my place but this lawyer need maintenance proof.

Now the problem is I want to check the status of the case. is there any online facility for this . Because I find some link :

Someone please help me in this.

Thank you in advance

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 June 2013

Nowadays major courts like district courts having online case status facility.You can check at your district courts online site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query