Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_Victim (service)     26 April 2013

how to file Tax Evasion Petition

Hi all experts... I have been framed in 498a/323/DP 3/4 act. My Father-in-law has stated in FIR that he has spended 8 lacs on marriage & when I have demanded CAR he has convinced me to give it afterwards. Query:1 : I want to know can I file case against him under section 12(B) of Dowry prevention Act?? Query 2 : I wish to file Tax Evasion Petition against him about 8 lac marriage expenditure.he is a salesman on tractor agency. Please guide me how to file TEP against him. With Regards.....


 2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 June 2013

What exact help are you looking for in filing TEP.


May I help you in this regard.



Shonee Kapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

rajendra (na)     16 June 2014

u can file DP ACT 3 on opposite party through private complaint in court but never ever say u took dowry.

Filing TEP if its more than 10lacs it will be helpful and its bit lengthy process.

I have filed TEP under the guidance of shonee sir only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query