LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     06 August 2015

How to file rti seeking information

plss help me how to file rti to know details about the state govt gazetted officer(husband) his salary,etc and my inlaws central govt retired gazetted officer...plzz hlp me about the procedure and how much time and money takes in this procuder plz hlp ..thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Arun   06 August 2015

This is a personal info. So Filing RTI not help you! But if in case u want another information, u will file RTI by: 1. Prepare RTI in which you seek whatsoever information pointwise. E.g please provide the copy of xyz record during xyz tenure of xyz officer. & like so on. 2. After you have to pay Fee's in form Bank DD, postal order according to state& UT prescribed fees i.e Rs 10, Rs. 50. 3. After this you have to send RTI along with payment recipet by registered post to CPIO concerned. Google search on internet - Sample RTI , these will help you.

sona misti (na)     07 August 2015

ok not about details..i just want to know if they are central govt retiered person or not..i donot need income or anything. just job confirmation...

sansh (not working)     07 August 2015

Put your this question in the website rtiindia.org someone will help you to prepare rti

sansh (not working)     07 August 2015

Put your this question in the website rtiindia.org someone will help you to prepare rti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register