LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (Software professional)     09 January 2016

How to file perjury on this incident

अगस्त 2013 मैं  मेरे पति  ने  मुझे अहमदबाद  में  गला दबाकर  ह्त्या  का प्रयास  किया  मुझे गंभीर  चोटें आयीं मैं  बेहोश  हो  गयी और  कई  दिन  सरकारी  अस्पताल  में  इलाज  चला....

My wife use this sentence in domestice volence and 125 application.Actually no such inciedent Happened.No medical is also given.Thistatement is also written in affidavit of wife.No date and time mentioned,no hospital name mentioned.Case filed in aligarh court.Now how to invoke perjury.

Learning

8 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     10 January 2016

1) Her statement in Hindi affirmatively makes anyone to believe real occurrence of incidence.  How can for certain u say nothing of such ever happened nor any medical treatment given.  Do u hv any tangible evidence to rebut her averments.

2) The treatment in Govt Hospital stated to have been undergone cannot normally be fabricated unless the records of hospital are tampered and manufactured.  Suh tampering, if any can easily be established.

3) The exact date and time and the specific Government where the treatment said to have been undergone when not specified by the wife can even now be called for  or may be verified as the Government Hospitals in Aligarh may be a few in number.

4) Read this link on perjury:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/WHAT-ARE-THE-MAIN-INGREDIENTS-OF-PERJURY--44021.asp

yogendra (engineer)     10 January 2016

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     10 January 2016

1) The averrments in petition in Hindi, the vernacular doubly confirms the petitioner only after having read, understood and then signed.

2) Before moving on alleged perjury, first collect all facts and possible tangible evidences, then move through court as the onus of proof rests on u.  If u directly approach Police may not respond as the matter is subjudice and civil not criminal against which the otherside will also naturally resist.

3) Your responses above show emotional and such statements may turn against ur contentions.  If her Counsel puts forth my above said arguments, then u should be able to withstand your point lest the so called ur alleged perjury may boomrang on u.  Think coolly try to procure the factual all evidence before u leap.

fighter (Software professional)     10 January 2016

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     11 January 2016

1) U have suddenly deleted ur statements made prior to my comments II on ur averments.  The said e-statements declared herein before me, a senior Advocate and a court officer is sufficient proof of perjury on u alleging against ur wife and withdrawal thereafter notwithstanding ur charging her in the same coin of perjury.

2) Even if u delete here cannot be deleted from all the servers.  If the court calls for will be produced in the interest of principles of natural justice.

3) In ur para-wise response deleted, u hv also admitted the allegation of ur wife "गला दबाकर  ह्त्या  का प्रयास  किया"  beyond doubt and reaffirmed ur revenge against her further in your above statement.  If need be I can repeat ur response in public, may not be proper against ur interest.

4) Better introspect urself what actually transpired between u both applying ur wisdom.  Avoid confront/ injure the spouse attitude, seek ur Counsel's expert advice and act proactively not reactive.

fighter (Software professional)     11 January 2016

Ramakrishnan sir..it's not like that...Actually i have two id(yogendra and fighter) on lawyer club..earlier i forgot password of one of  my id that's why i made new id.and later retrived password of old id.i deleted because i pasted my question by my id yogendra but i asked question by figter...i am pasting again my question...i have all the cases on me 498a DV 125...tbut police not investigated in 498a also despite my letter to Investigating office at aligarh...i can send you my letter written to IO of case...all the petitions of 498a DV and f.ir....no body is listening of guy side....for you i am pasting my questionare again...i also know nothing is deleted...everything is on server....I am going to  personally message you what i wrote to IO of the case....

Hello ramakrishna sir..

1) Her statement in Hindi affirmatively makes anyone to believe real occurrence of incidence. How can for certain u say nothing of such ever happened nor any medical treatment given. Do u hv any tangible evidence to rebut her averments.

whole petition in hindi.If anything written in hindi..how one can say that is true.I am her husband.If any such hospital on earth where my wife treated beacuse i tried to kill her by pressure on throat.I am ready to hang till death.She has no medical with her petition.

2) The treatment in Govt Hospital stated to have been undergone cannot normally be fabricated unless the records of hospital are tampered and manufactured. Suh tampering, if any can easily be established.

how one can fabricated governement records.However she has no medical with her petition.

3)The exact date and time and the specific Government where the treatment said to have been undergone when not specified by the wife can even now be called for or may be verified as the Government Hospitals in Aligarh may be a few in number.

Mentioned incident of ahmedabad not of aligarh...i AM LIVING IN AHMEDABAD Even i am not able to understand HOW one can write false staement like this......

Can i file complaint in local police station of ahmedabad to investigate this incident based on my wife's petition???

fighter (Software professional)     11 January 2016

Ramakrishnan sir i sent you a Personal message...kindly read that....

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     11 January 2016

Seen ur PM.  Shall respond after studying the contents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More