LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   14 August 2022

How to file online complaint against state government employees if government does not act against wrong deeds.

I understand that Bombay High Court & SCI have grievance department but don't know procedure & e mail IDs.

Please guide.


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2022

You have not posted the material facts.

Sidhhi   15 August 2022

Sir can't mention details here due to risks involved. Just wanted procedure/information to lodge online complaint against state government employees for indulging in wrong deeds delibarately. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query