Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarika   05 June 2015

How to file divorce

Sir/ma'm

I am in a relationship with a guy from the last 3 years. We guys are pretty serious for each other and wants to get married. But due to some unforeseen emotional circumstances.. i am pushed in to marry some other guy like 10 days ago.
Sir I am literally not able to withstand all these emotional and physical relations with the guy i married. Although the person i married to has no fault but I desperately wants to get out of this marriage and be living with the person I love as soon as possible.

What could be the best i can do in this regards.

Please i requests you don't suggest me to give it some time it'll all settle over the period of time. Cuz its getting tougher and tougher with the each day passes.

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     05 June 2015

You talk with your husband and convince him about your predicament.  If he agrees, then contact advocate and file annulment petition on the ground you were forced to marry your husband and there was no physical relationship between you. It can be filed immediately without the time bar of one year that would be general in all other matrimonial cases.  If your husband accepts the court notice and comes to the court and reiterate what you said in your petition, then the marriage will be annuled and both you and your husband would be free from matrimonial relationship.

sarika   05 June 2015

Sir what if he denies to do so...i mean. What if he is not convinced...? Is there any other option i can opt for..?

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     05 June 2015

Sarika, I really dont understand when you are so desirous to file petition against a person, innocent, why didnt you show the same courage before marriage in denying and presenting the truth to your parents. By going through the litigation procedures and dragging some innocent one to the trial what exactly do you want to establish?????

These are highly immoral and anti social. Do you anyway call these women empowerment by polluting the societal relations??

Now, best possible solution is already provided to you. Amicable settlement through mutual discussion and understanding shall be the best for both of you to avoid unneccessary mental agony and harrassment. Dont make it much complicated!!!!! 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 June 2015

rightly said by adv nr dash.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2015

Sarika,

Just be frank and have an open chat with your husband or just be nice to your husband.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     05 June 2015

Sarika, Please reconsider your intentions and per your note,appears you are driven by emotions and feelings. The "feeling"  is a big component in your sanguine nature and I may not be surprised if you make a complete volte face in due course of time.

Since you were together for some days as matrimonal humans e, give some thought to the damage and shame you will bring on your poor innocent wretched husband , their family and your family too 

if in Bangalore, feel free to call at 9886627403

SuperHero (Manager)     05 June 2015

@Sarika - sorry you have to file annulment petition not divorce if both agree.

The Boy and his family lost his respect in Society. 

(Guest)

GOOD

MY LIFE WAS ALSO SCREWED BY A TYPICAL WOMAN LIKE YOU.

YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID

1. First she had physical relationship with me .......Not once but 40 times. In the same time during Office hours she used to visit her Lover and have s*x with him whole day bunking her office. In night she used to come and have with me. She even brought her lover to my home and had it while I was away.

2. Then she played games with me.......She created rift between me and my parents. Then she took me away to a rented home where she could have easy access to her lover to ahve s*x.

3. Then she played mind games with me , harrassed me and left me crazy.

4. We agreed for a MCD after 3 months of stay.

5. Finally a month before the MCD she filed 498a to my entire family.

KINDLY TELL ME what the HELL IS THIS ???????????

MY LIFE AND RESPECT IN SOCIETY IS FINISHED

MY PARENTS LIFE AND RESPECT IN SOCIETY IS FINISHED.

I AM DEVASTATED

MY PARENTS ARE DEVASTED.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU WHORES MARRY ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE?. WHY U HAVE TO RUIN AN INNOCENT PERSONS LIFE FOR YOUR SELFISHNESS???

devinathpuli   08 June 2015

Dear Sarika,

I understand your Situation, There might be some reasons like your parrents Force in your Marriage. Happened is happened kindly dont make your case complicated. Speak with your husband very polietly and make him understand at what Circumstances this marraige was happened. Make petition for Annulment of Marraige but make sure both parties should not lose respect in public. 

Lead happy life with your loved one without cheating anyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register