how to file contempt of court(supreme court)

so, supreme court has said adhar can not be used by govt except three services , but i have come to know thats its necesarry to get appointment in aiims,and some offices use it for attendance system, which clearly is against interim order, now to file contemt or court(supreme court), where should i go, to local court or which one, if in supreme court what are fees to file such case and what you all advise me in this.


Have patience. Why you are in a hurry. If you want to spend 2-3 lakhs hire a lawyer who can plead your case in Supreme Court



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x