Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaya ganapathy   28 November 2022

How to file case against police department

how to file case against police department, as they where harassing for the past three through all means, using all means


I dont know who  is doing, through sound projection they are constantly harasing 

they are  doing all third degree activities, they  are sending different police personal and staring at me in approariately

they are monitoring my rooms each and every action , audio & videos

kindly share me the steps to  raise case against them,




 3 Replies

Sidhhi   28 November 2022

Approach State Police Complaint Authority or Lokayukta of your state. Hope it works. If not State Human Rights Commission.

vijay sathya   28 November 2022

file police protection under 482 CRPC

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2022

You can only move against the individual police personal, the department in general.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query