How to file case against local authority

Few days back my wife met with an accident because of a big pothole in the middle of the road in my locality in Bangalore. She got minor injuries but again I had to spend few thousand rupees to consult a doctor and for further medication. Also she was forced to take leave from her office for more than a week. Further loss of finances and health.

I am sure few months back a telecom company had done the excavation to lay cables and after that they did not bother much to fill the pothole created and did the same in shoddy manner, which resulted in a big pothole now, which can be reason for many major accidents in future.

My question is what should be my approach to file a case about this issue, against whom the case should be filed, since I have no proof against that telecom company. From whom I sohould ask for the compensation, etc.

I am attaching the picture of this issue. Kindly suggest.

Attached File : 298822 20161229220219 accident.pdf downloaded 71 times
Dy Director

contct local lawyer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x