Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrgop (Owner)     14 March 2011

How to file application for my potency test in court?

I'm contesting annulment petition filed by wife on ground of my impotency. Counselling and lok adalat is over and the case will again taken up in court on next date ie June-11. Wife's side already submitted virginity certificate during her evidence session.
Now, when I approached govt.doctors they refuse to issue potency certificate without order from court, and advice me to file application for the same in court and come back with that order so as they can issue it without legal issues. So, whats the format of application for potency test, and should I mention the doctor's or hospital's name from which I plan to get it done? or Is it possible to get a general order for any govt. doctor to issue potency certificate so as I can get from any govt. doctor on my preference?
Should I wait till next date to file such an application in court? I want to get it done as soon as possible and submit the report on next date it self if possible. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 March 2011

@ Author

1. File an Application U/s 151 CPC for granting relief to direct defendant to undergo such and such tests at such and such Regd. Hospital and get same allowed as it is important certificate as primary evidence required to adjudicate the main case and I can’t remain remedy less !.

BTW, if I recall in one of your earlier message just a week ago, you told us that you already have such Certificate for which I gave a lengthy (evidence production in such situations) process flow sermon! So were you fishing or testing ld. professionals legal knowledge kya………… 

1 Like

mrgop (Owner)     14 March 2011

@ Tajobsindia

Thanks for the help. As you pointed out it was a mistake from my side. I had sumbitted only test results with my advocate which was not enough without statement from doctor for which he was not ready as he would be dragged to court at later stage. Now it seems to be the only way to file application for medical checkup to get such a certificate.

mangal (advocate)     22 March 2011

it seems that you are contesting the petition without lawyer. all the care should be taken at the time of filing your written statement.go to good lawyer . he will help you.after geting the certificate from the doctor submit it before court.

definately go for defation against your wife for such allegations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register