LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R Sudheer   04 January 2023

How to file an application for contempt of court in ap

The High Court gave an order in my favor ordering the govt. Ed. department to, “... without going into the merits or demerits of the case, the petitioner is permitted to furnish a copy of her applications, seeking transfer of Correspondentship ...within a period of two(2) weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this order, before the respondent Nos.3 and 5. On such receipt of the said applications, respondent Nos.3 and 5 are directed to consider and pass appropriate orders in accordance with law within a period of three(3) weeks thereafter and communicate the decision taken thereon to the petitioner accordingly”. 
The department did nothing. their 3 weeks ended on Dec 28th. 
What steps do I need to take to move a CC? Under what Section and Rule?
Your help will be appreciated.


 1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2023

Contempt of Court Act.      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query