Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   21 January 2016

How to file a complaint on the employer online.

I worked in a company since march 2015 and resigned from my position in December 2015 with completing my Notice period and the relieving letter was given by my employer on 25th Dec 2015 which my last day of notice period in which he defines that the all settlement will be discussed on 10th Jan 2015. After so many of calls he gave me almost half of my settlement on 20th jan 2015.
After discussing again he told me that the rest of amount has been deducted as your EMI which was purchase by there Credit card. But as i checked my account statements he tranferred my salary from last 6 month with deduction of the EMI.
I got my salary in my personal account and the salary was being calculated as 26 days a month means only the working days are calculated for the salary.
I need my money back because i really need it.
Please suggest me what to do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2016

The calculation of salary is: Monthly salary/26*no. of days

EMI deduction: Attach the copy of the statements and mention that EMI has already been deducted and ask for the FnF statement shwoing computation of earned wages/leave encashment/bonus/Gratuity/reimbursments/deduction of say PF/ESIC/EMI etc..............and payment of FnF dues, acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation,service certificate,PF a/c slips,Form16 as per correct FnF statement,NOC/NDC,Handover of charge  etc....................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register