LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     06 September 2012

How to file a case on this?

a girl has done a marriage with me unofficially we were in contact still last month and she also got pregnant last year and did abortion..i have proof of her pregnancy report which i signed as husband.i dont have photos but i have voice recording of her.and other proof.now her family is ready to get married with other guy now .and she also not calling me.i complaint to police station in my locality in coimbatore but i think they are not taking any action after i gave them all the proof and her place where she stays now is bangalore.im going through great depressions and mental agony for cheating on me purposely .police in my locality says to file a case against her bangalore and call press meet and go to her home and talk.i dont know what to do now.i thought of hiring a lawyer also.i dont have any photo proof marriage.but i have her voice recordings that she told she was married to me .on a certain date.but i have all proof of her and phone messages that she was talking to me a husband . i have voice recordings that can taken into court and if not what else i can do i recently found out that she using ppl like this in name of love for peoples money and get escape from them.i do have return proof her that .she have returned to me that she have been in a relationship with a man previosly.and used him.but not loved him.like this how do i sue a case on this.in what section i can file a case against her.

Learning

17 Replies

manoj (designer)     06 September 2012

im in mental agony and pressure when i went to visit her to ask this ppl hitted me badly and due to those depressions i was very badly and considered psycologist and still on treatment.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     06 September 2012

IF U HAVE MADE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH HER YOU CAN LODGE A CASE AGAINST HER.

SUE HER.

IF ANY BOY OR ANY GIRL MADE PHYSICAL CONTACT(SEX) AFTER THEN DOES NOT MARRY THEN CHEATING CASE CAN BE MADE. IPC 415

robin (mba)     06 September 2012

pregnancy report is a strong proof in the court.

make a case against her.

Chitra (Student)     07 September 2012

Dear Manoj,

There are certain issues that cannot be solved only in court and if by chance you try, you cannot complete justice with regard to the mental agony and depressions you are undergoing. Since the emotions are not measureable as per my opinion. What that you are expecting from her? If she will come back to you, will you both be happy together?

Look, yours is more of physochological problem. Take time for your personal thinking, build confident in yourself, take the guidance of your parents and friends and try to overcome out of this situation. As per your message, she has done this before with others also. This proves her genunity. Why bother her, leave her and shape up your life.

It is only my opinion and hope you take the situation positively. Cheer up!!

manoj (designer)     07 September 2012

to chitra so no justice for men .in india if women complaints about the guy he is sent into prison .but if a guy complaint she escapes and i sent to prison.good hearted people are not in this world.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     07 September 2012

manoj

listen if u have s*x with her only then u can sue her.

IPC 415  cheating only applicable if and only if a boy or a girl makes physical contact (s*x) and after having s*x deny to marry.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     07 September 2012

you have to prove that you had make physical contact with her.

by phreagnancy report you can prove that

AYAN (WEB DEVOLOPER)     07 September 2012

forget this.

Pardon her.

police does not take action in such case.ok .so

forget all and start your new life.

AYAN (WEB DEVOLOPER)     07 September 2012

police don't have any time to investigate in such case.ok.

this is not a criminal offence.

plolice only investigates criminal cases like murder,terrorism etc.

so they don't have any time to investigate such case.

This is not a criminal offence.

So forget it and start a new life. best of luck

if the girl indulges to do same thing thing with another guy what happens to it.

to sunil 

is the law section is sure that 415 ipc bcoz i have her pregnancy report with me.that i can file a case against it.bcoz ppl said the girl can have s*x with anyone and if she can be punished for that.and marrying the guy is according to her will.so only i am asking you this sir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2012

You kindly  meet a local lawyer an pay his fee and consult him

why its a suggestion.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     08 September 2012

to manoj,

I am very sorry to say that police generally does not take such case.

this should be an offence as SEX  is involved and phregnancy report is there.

but generally police see it as a personal matter. Police generally do not take such case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More