Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajasekhar G   29 June 2020

how to file a case in high court without engaging lawyer?

good morning everyone.... is it possible to file a case in high court without engaging lawyer regarding Recruitment issue against government body.....

Learning

8 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 June 2020

Hello,

You should have adquate knowledge about law and procedure then only you are allowed to contest the case in high court in person. Otherwise you can approach legal aid for help.

(Guest)

1. If it is in Bombay High Court please contact me

2. Regarding Bombay High Court procedure is as follows (It may be different in different High Court)

i) You have to file WP etc as Party in Person 

ii) Then you have to clear interview of Registrar Judiciary 

iii) They check your skills as well as your drafting 

iv) If they feel you are competent they will allow you 

v) But final decission whether to allow you to talk or not will be taken by His Lordship only . 

vi) Even if you pass interview and His Lordship feel you are not competent they will cancel your permission and ask you to come with Advocate or you need to take help of Legal Aid

vii) I will recomend you give work to freshers 

(Guest)

My whats app no. 982 09 22 508 
You can call me even now , Now a days get up late and work in night till late 
Madhumilind 

curt norval   25 August 2020

Individuals can represent themselves in a court case and go to court without a lawyer. This may be a valid option if you are confident in your ability to research, prepare and manage your case through the court process.

However, there is more to representing yourself than filing an application and going to court to tell a judge what happened. You need to ensure that you have a clear understanding of what will be involved and your responsibilities before making the decision to represent yourself in court.

Rajasekhar G   18 September 2020

thank you all for your valuable explination

Nitish22   18 October 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful website. Which made my day and got full information about <a href="https://www.sarkariresultline.com/">ItI Sarkari exams</a>. Loved this website and recommended for all the users <a href="https://www.sarkariresultline.com/iti-sarkari-results-up-iti-2nd-merit-list/">ItI Sarkari results</a>

avadhesh Paliwal   22 October 2020

Yes you can do it but you have to inform the registrar of that particular court bench

Varsha Pradhan   02 April 2021

good to see the information is been shared here. I have to register a company named reviewguy so my research in on

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register