LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (manager)     09 December 2012

How to expidite a case in high court-please help

hello, my case in pending since 2009 in high court. it is regarding a property issue. we have already won in tis hazari court and the other party had challenged it in high court. but we still are not getting any dates. we got 1 - 2 dates but they gave us a further dates and now i have come to know that we filed are case in 2009  and in the court they are hearing cases of 2007. i still have to wait.

i cannot wait as my father has a critical medical condition - heart problems n kidney failure, his life is very uncertain ,he is alreay 65 and we would like to this case closed asap. i want to expedite it .....please help me...its a mental torture for my family.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 December 2012

File an application for early hering.

Manukant Sharma (Consultant)     09 December 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

The detalls given by U are incompleate though many a time opposite party try to liinger on due to our lethargic judicial system which is as if U not try to proceed fast Court official adjourn the mattar by fixing long dates for next hearing without any reason but if U find remady call me at +91 8439215386 or email - manukantsharma@gmail.com

Manukant Sharma

Legal & Industrial Consultant

hari sri chunduru (advocate)     09 December 2012

you have to file an expedite petition for your case before the High court   every high court  in india has different way of approach in Hyderabad you can approach the the concered bench in the call work i.e @ 10.30a.m  and ask for listing  in the motion list if the matter is listed in the daily list it may  or may not  reach   better thjing is to file expedite petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register