LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreekanth polaka (Engineer)     13 June 2011

How to do Rectification deed if one of the owner expires


I have bought a property from the owner which is in the name of wife and husband. both came to registrar office and registered the property on my name in 28th feb 2011.

We have registered site #52 , now we have to change it to site no #65 which is in the same survay numbers.

but the owner expired now. how do we need to do this?

Can we produce the death certificate of the owner and do the rectification deed?

Does rectification deed is good for this?

or we need to do some thing else.


 3 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     14 June 2011

You purchase site from husband and wife, who was expire ? if the one of the vendor expired his/her legal heirs shall execute rectification deed withe another owner. and you are changing the site No. in the same survey no. if the valuation change you have to pay the DSD and registration charges for the same.  

1 Like

sreekanth polaka (Engineer)     15 June 2011

husband expired. the khatha is in his name only. valuation of the site does not change. does we need to wait till the khatha gets transferred to his legal heirs?

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     27 June 2011

Wife has to transfer the same done first then in your name or else try submitting the docuements and an consent affidavit of wife if he can go on this materail records and get the work done if possible other as per legal process his heirs name and wife and then yours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register