LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     02 September 2018

How to disown parents

my wife and in-laws are threatening me of false 498A and dowry cases on me and my parents


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 September 2018

Dear querist,

You can’t disown your parents, your parent will disown you.


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

naresh (technician)     02 September 2018

Sir how can they disown me .. Please tell the process

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2018

Parenst cannot be disowned.

Parents can not disown children.

Parents or children may try by releasing advt that they are NO more maintaining any relations.

However OP can still agitate and level allegations.

Mere allegations may not convince state and court and allegations may have to be proved.

Focus on trying to getting irrefuatable evidences/ unshakable witnesses to defend you and get clean chit.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2018

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC…

YOur counsel can help and guide to contest on merits and win on merits.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register