Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Clerk)     11 April 2012

How to dishonor indian govt. for negligence

Dear All

I am trying to convince central government quite a lot of times including PM & President of India to get justification for a religious issue which is sensitive and might lead to controversial.  Unfortunately no proper response from the above government officials

As I am completely infuriated with the government laxity, now I want to dishonor the central government as well as PM and President.  The question is “if I denigrate the government as well as PM, President, is it a crime and need to face any punishment as per our law & justice.

Please guide me how to shout at the above government officials in a well-mannered way which is not liable to be punished and safe and sound method. At the same time to convince the above govt. officials in this meticulous way.

My email id is anandwhy2005@rediffmail.com.

I want justification for the genuine issue, not meticulous about the method in which .......

Learning

1 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 April 2012

You cannot dishonor someone who does not have any sense of honor.

People of this country may have some level of right to free speech but it looses its force when the people are disarmed. Founders of the US Constitution were wise enough to understand this undeniable truth that is why to protect the 1st Amendment, they did the 2nd Amendment. It was to ensure freedom of citizens, the greatest of all freedoms, the right to keep and bear arms, since it allows all other freedoms to exist at all. Else all your freedoms including free speech are at mercy of those who have arms i.e. the Government

Therefore you can shout to your hearts content, government is not going to budge. See the Anna Hazare and his supporters. They did enough shouting and crying, it did not move the government. Situation is like that of animals put in the cage. They can shout or cry but zookeeper is not bothered because they cannot harm him in any way.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it. -- James A. Donald

When you disarm your subjects you offend them by showing that either from cowardliness or lack of faith, you distrust them; and either conclusion will induce them to hate you. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register