LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   06 March 2024

How to deal with White Collered Goons in the garb of business people?

We are senior citizens & tenant protected under Rent Control Act and defrauded by the builder who deliberately defied Bombay High Court orders and Terms of Agreement registered with Sub Registrar at BKC, Bandra. Our queries are:

1) It's a criminal/Civil offense?
2) Being tenants of old building which went for redelopement can we approach Maha Rera?
3) Are we consumer and can file claim with Consumer Commission?
4) Mumbai based advocate for handling Consumer Commission E daakhil

It's a do or die situation for us please guide us. TIA


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2024

If the builder disobeyed the hgh court order then you can file a contempt of court case against the builder.

If there is a deficiency in service you can approach consumer redressal commission .

If it is a RERA approved project and the builder has deviated the approved plan then you can approach RERA also

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register