Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to deal with illegal construction of the society?

Thanks for having a look on my topic. 

Below are the Illegal Construction done by Committee Members and earn solid income:
1. Captured full slit parking area of the society,  build 2 storey flats (Concrete Construction) in stilt parking and given on rent to unknown people who works in bar and hotels. 
2. Constructed slabs at the Duct area at 2nd and 3rd floor of the building.

I have registered many complaints and RTI with the municipal corp. Even Municipal have issued two legal notices to the society.

Now I meet one lawyer and he going to give a legal notices to municipal and society.

My questions are here,
1) Will municipal corp take the notice seriously and break the illegal construction?
2) If they don't then can I register FIR against them (Municipal) for not taking action against the illegal construction. &
3) If FIR is registered then what action police will take against them?

Very desperately required suggestions and help. Without your proper guidance,  I cannot fight against it. So please help me.

Attached Image for your reference..

Thanks,
Vicky

Learning

2 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     01 January 2015

File a writ petition of Mandamus before concerned high court

(Guest)

Thank you very much Mr. Sridhar Pasumarthy,

Right now my lawyer will send a notice to Municipal Commissioner. As he said if they don't take action then he will file a case against them..

I will tell lawyer to file a writ petition of Mandamus. It is a valuable information.

Can I file FIR against municipal commissioner for not taking an action against illegal construction?

And what are the steps I have to do and follow it?

Please Help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register