LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul shri (Engineer)     30 September 2016

How to create domicile proof/identity proof for child

My wife she is working in Bangalore & abandoned the kid (5yr boy) to her mother @ salem. Presently her mother  is the custodian of the child & kid is doing schooling there. How to create an domicile identity for him. I tried sending gifts to child but they are getting refused & returned back. then I tried to collect bonafide certificate from his school but they told they cannot provide to myself stating that “No father records” has been made out during registration period

Is there any other way to create an legal identity for him at the present location. Please suggest

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Don't you have birth certificate? If no, apply for it.
1 Like

Rahul shri (Engineer)     30 September 2016

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
Don't you have birth certificate? If no, apply for it.

I got his birth certificate...but it is given in my native address...but presently he stays in salem.. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     30 September 2016

Hi Rahul your quary not understand why your wife abandoned your child to her mother house  not your house and why she refuse to meet you with your children and not accept your gift which you sent to your children 

have your living seprate by any law or any other problem with you 

if yes and they did not alow to you to meet with your children and refuse to your all gift and other than you take help court and ask for child custody 

(Guest)
If u have birth certificate, write letter to school authority asking details of kids parents name in the register. Via rti. The reply they give will be legal. Using it file private complaint against wife n school authority that they have failed to put ur name. It's tedious. But will be worth it. Contact family court lawyer locally.

Rahul shri (Engineer)     01 October 2016

Originally posted by : Mukesh sharma
Hi Rahul your quary not understand why your wife abandoned your child to her mother house  not your house and why she refuse to meet you with your children and not accept your gift which you sent to your children 

have your living seprate by any law or any other problem with you 

if yes and they did not alow to you to meet with your children and refuse to your all gift and other than you take help court and ask for child custody 

We are sepearted. She is working in bangalore & i work in chennai. She had applied for divorce in her native place in salem. She is living in an adultrious life there in bangalore because of that reason she abondoned the kid to her mother in salem..she is now the custodian of my son (4.6yrs old) & he is schooled there..this is the reason her mother is not allowing to see & refusig the gifts & all which am sending it to my kid..& when i go to her house to see my kid..she used to abuse me a lot...so i stopped visit there & better approach thru court...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2016

birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth. It contains father & Mother names compulsorily.

(Guest)
U busy with ur work, she with hers, kid born by chance? Sad there are multitude of parents who crave for children while ur worried about domicile. Shame.

Rahul shri (Engineer)     05 October 2016

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
If u have birth certificate, write letter to school authority asking details of kids parents name in the register. Via rti. The reply they give will be legal. Using it file private complaint against wife n school authority that they have failed to put ur name. It's tedious. But will be worth it. Contact family court lawyer locally.

Whether Private schools comer under RTI act directly..Or the governing the body..To whom RTI to be addressed..

Rahul shri (Engineer)     11 October 2016

Whether Private schools comer under RTI act directly..Or the governing the body..To whom RTI to be addressed..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register