Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (manager)     30 January 2014

How to convict wife and her family??



during divorce, false cases 498a dv bla bla......... How to convict wife and her parental family and get them behind bars????


All thinkings - Please post it here.



 7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 January 2014

If you are surte that she has filed false case(s) and proved in the Court that these (any or all) are false obtan certified copy and file (i) complaint under Section 499/ 500 Cr. P C for malafied prosecution prove it there for sending all behind the bars and

(ii) Suit for compensation for (xxxx) amount of damages

fighting back (exec)     30 January 2014

@vivek, first get rid of your cases, prove them that they were false, only then you can proceed to sue them, but it is very difficult in reality to do what you are thinking

Vivek (manager)     30 January 2014

Thank you for replying fast. 


This is just general Question to all members so that it will be helpful for everybody who is suffering from bad and biased law.

Shailaja (IT)     30 January 2014

Vivek,In my own personal view ,get rid of your cases first take steps for not being arrested,take steps for you innocent (if they truly are) family members not to be unduly harassed/arrested. Sue factor does not hold much water, take steps to come out of the cases first and prove that you are innocent (if you truly are).

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     31 January 2014

This is not a query which can be placed before the Experts of Law for advice or opinion. You might have became irrational.  However , You may follow advice of Learned Dr. Vashista.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2014

I endorse and go with the opinion of respected senior and  learned Advocate Mr. Roy on this issue. It is a mockery.  You can place your genuine query here and not such queries seeking tips to wreak vengeance.

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately on MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads