LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Hajra (Director)     02 January 2019

How to convert 'suspension of work to retrenchment

Respected sirs/madams,

I am a business owner who has currently issued a 'suspension of work' notice to one of my retail units on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour as well as losses incurred during operation. This establishment has been in this state since April 2018 and have provided VRS to around 8 of the 15 employees involved. Now the remainder 7 employees have moved court terming this 'suspension of work' as unlawful. I wish to proceed with retrenchment and close down the establishment without further ado. Kindly guide me on how to go about this procedure so as to incur minimum cost and time. In anticipation for valuable advice.


Sourav Hajra


 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 January 2019

The matter requires professional consultation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query