Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to complaint again false petition?

Page no : 3

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 November 2011

O god i hope ur prayers are answered and u get back with ur wife..here's just wishing u goodluck..

anish patil (owner)     24 November 2011

one more query as i remove my consent can she get divorce as i have some proof which show that we have healthy relation till this april  .

can judge pass the decree alone if my consent is not their?

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 November 2011

MCD cannot happen without consent of both the parties..So if u dont consent it, then divorce wont happen..

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     24 November 2011

@ Anish Bhai -

Two observations:

You are madly in love with your wife (which is good) but still its so weak to evoke a similar response from your other (in this 498 agae can't call better) half ? So are you sure that this is a mutual relationship?

You love her and want to get her at any cost. Thats easy...... no body can take her away till she herself is hell bent on leaving you. Mere staying away don't get her divorce. RCR is a way to get her back but not a gurantee. Secondly a muted support from your wife to her parent would also be there the moment they are compelled to file 498a and other sweeteners in response to your RCR. Anyways since you love her, so why worrying? Dude love & calculations don't go side by side ..... coz the moment you say this, you are contradicting yourself and your emotions. Anyways, thats purely my views not intended to digress anybody's views out there. Good Luck!!!!!

Regards,

Rohit 

1 Like

anish patil (owner)     24 November 2011

thanks rohit bro you are right i am deeply in love with her.

i can do whatever it takes to get her back but problem is communication gap inbetween me and her .

they did not allow me to talk to her cant even see her because they took her at their home which is 500 km faar from me.

and our marriage is secret marriage just my and her family knows that we are leagally married thats why they choose the place wher i stay for divorce so they can do her second marriage at their place by doing emotional torcher to her,,,

and as all you know womens have soft heart ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just want to stop all this............. this makes my life hell

and bro their no ceromony or invitation card of my marriage and it happens in mandir and then registered to registarar office .

i did not even ask for single penny from them and they cant proove this . so i am not afraid of 498a. just dont want to hurt her . bas baki kuch nahi

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 November 2011

U say that ur marriage is registered.....How they can re-marry her, they are digging their own grave if they do this!

i did not even ask for single penny from them and they cant proove this . so i am not afraid of 498a. just dont want to hurt her .

Its not so easy to face false 498a lol! :/

Do u think thousands of sufferers here have taken anything actually from their 498a terrorists?

anish patil (owner)     25 November 2011

no offence to any one bro

we have to open ngo for it because womens have many ngo but their is hardly any ngo who can stand behind men in such situations.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 November 2011

There is SIFF, start attending meetings in your area.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 November 2011

I dont understand one thing..

Why do men think that their wife is being subjected to emotional blackmail n all, and she loves alot but her parents wont let her come and they will file cases and she has to do it unwillingly..

Having read similar issues like this before, i think many guys do think in same lines..

This happens i know but in remote village, kind areas or small towns...where girls are restrcited and forbidden almost everything and she has to do as her parents say..

But in big cities.. educated girls, having college degree, then having worked n all ..Can they really be compelled to do things against their will...I hope not..its hard to find out what one really wants after there has been a break in all communication system.. But really Girls do have their own brains ..can do alot , go out can go to hubbys place all by themselves.., can call him , give him a cue , make arrangements to plan a meeting of both sides , change things for better, make relationships good ..and what not..everything can happen..if both the sides love each other..they can bring issues to close and harmony to prevail..

Anyhow..coming to the authors problem..

U love her then do everything u can but first make sure and try to know what she wants ...

Aishwarya

what you said is not wrong but not completely right

yes my wife to live in small village where no body knows about our marriage. i am thinking of publishing my marriage which can build social pressure on them so they can atleast talk too me for negotiate.

any body knowshow to do this ?

Ok i agree since ur wife is from small village then it can surely happen ..anyhow for publishing stuff i really dont know..but getting marriage registered can be done ..but same i dont know about that too..

And i guess in some event, you can take help from village panchayats..your own village headmen and  the girls..village headmen can talk about to resolve issues amicably..and call a normal meeting 5 -6 people from both the sides ..

though more expert advice is needed here...

her dad having good political support in their village. cant do that thing. my marriage is register allready. can i give add in news paper?

i really dont have any idea wheather such things can happen or not..

sorry cant help u with legal aspects, though, legal experts here may enlighten and guide u more on this..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register