Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh.kalluru@gmail.com (Sr.DBA)     14 July 2015

How to complain on a retired family judge

Hi All,

I have applied for sec 9 along with the custody of the ward, the family court judge has taken the witnesses from both sides petitioner & respondent.

In the respondent evidence she clearly given evidence that she mislead the honurable high court for her own benefit, in the judgement the Family court judge has intentionally overlooked it even though i filled under sec340.

He hasn't allowed my advocate to take up the case, as respondent objected it. And forced me to go for another Advocate.

And in the ORDER copies, the arguments of the respondent advocate is missing,( which he has given in oral) and he hasn't bothered to reply on the citations mentioned by myself.

He announced his judgement on the day when he is retiring even though the honurable high court directed him to complete the case within a year of time, he took 19 months to complete.

Not only the above points, he hasn't taken into consideration of the evidence given by respondent where she admitts all her misdoings.

I have already approached to high court for an appeal. Please suggest me on how to go for complaining on this retired judge, if enquiry happens ? what action they will take if its proved?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Hi Bro , 

I am facing the same problem , could you please share your number ??

Cheers,

Venkat ,

(Guest)

Hi Bro , 

I am facing the same problem , could you please share your number ??

Cheers,

Venkat ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register