LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   25 February 2022

How to collect the proof of newly born child ?

My wife has filed cases against me for 498a and crpc 125 since July 2018 and child has been born to her while living with her other person. I met the boy and his father and agree to give divorce.they said that her parents should know about this. For the list of birth certificate of children born in the month of December 2021. I filed RTI in government hospital and municipal council of the surrounding five districts Everyone said that this is a personal matter which can not be given. What should I do now please guide me.


 2 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     26 February 2022

Dear Querist

You need to file a civil suit for declaration that birth of child delivered by your wife was conceived from her paramour out of adulterous relationship and you are not biological father of that child and further that child does not have any right in your ancestral, self acquired property whatsoever.

DNA test will be allowed by the Court to find out truth of paternity of child in question.

The outcome of this case will also be helpful in winning other cases also.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099


Palak batra   26 February 2022

Dear Querist,


Firstly, there should be evidence of adultery only after that legitimacy of a child can be questioned. If the adultery is proved then the court may order a DNA test, to get the test done you need to file a civil suit regarding the same and then can ask for the rest. If proved in the court one can get divorce. 


Also, getting a birth certificate of the child born is another way or a proof to show to other family members. 




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register