LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghava   20 August 2017

How to collect money after winning a judgement

How to collect money from defendant after Judgement? I won the case and court passed a preliminarily decree to recover money from defendant and charge over the plaint schedule property for the amount.
Defendant pay the money to court or do i need to collect from them.What is the process. What if he reject to pay the money.

Thanks in advance


 5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 August 2017

You have to file execution petition under order 21 of cpc to get executed courts judgment/decree.

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     20 August 2017

YOu have file the Execution petition for relization the amount as per Decree and Judgment.

you may file Execution application for Attachment of Movable  ot Immovable properties of the Judgment Debtor.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     20 August 2017

File for execution

Advocate Nitish Banka

Founder lexspeak Legal

raghava   20 August 2017

Thank you all for your reply, do they have right to appeal in higher court (this judgement is from district court)?

How much time it take for excution petition to pass (same as civil case or it is quicker?)

Thanks in advance

raghava   23 August 2017

Thank you for reply, this judgement is from Additional District court. What is the next higher court , is it High court of AandhraPradesh or he can go to District court again.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query