Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil   14 September 2015

How to close false court case

Sir/Mam,

I am simple boy. my uncle submit a false report in police station againt me and my two brothers. Now case is running in court. The case is related to IPC in matter of loot, mar-peet and robbery. My uncle also submitted a medical report of his wife (he prove that we break her hand). 

Now we want to close this case with legal or illegal. How we can do this.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     14 September 2015

FIR can be quashed by High Court. First withdrew the case and then ask for quashing

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     14 September 2015

FIR can be quashed by High Court. First withdrew the case and then ask for quashing

Dr.R.Stephen Louie (lawyer)     18 September 2015

File a Petition u/r Cr.P.C. 482 before the High Court for direction for quash of the FIR filed. Contact me for help or consultation if there be any need and I charge no fee if you are too poor to pay fee-Dr.R.Stephen Louie

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     19 September 2015

This forum is about to  advice people who wants to deal cases legally, not on the contrary. so let me confine myself only to the first part. If you repeal for what has happened and if your uncle and aunt are ready to forgive you , then file 482 crpc in High court along with compromise petition, second option is all Prosecution witness should turn hostile and get case closed .

Anil   30 August 2017

सर मैं और मेरे अंकल अनुसूचित जाति से संबंध रखते है। क्या मैं उनके खिलाफ sc & st act का केस कर सकता हूँ। Sc st को किसी झुटे मुकदमे में फसाने के आरोप में। क्या sc का व्यक्ति दूसरे sc के व्यक्ति पर sc & st act में केस कर सकता है ?? Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register