LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhartha Mangaraj   21 February 2022

how to claim or recover??

Court have awarded some amount in MACT cases but after 4 years it is not claimed or recovered from the opposite party.
How it will be recovered if
1.opp. party is a Individual who are not willing to pay ?
2. DIGPMT (Deputy Inspector General of Police Motor Transport)?


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 February 2022

You have to file execution petition for recovery of awarded amount.

1 Like

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     21 February 2022

Dear Querist

Compensation granted by the Tribunal under MACT case is to be deposited by the judgment debtor in the same Tribunal and decree holder is required to file application for release of said amount in his favour.

In case , the judgment debtor has not deposited the compensation amount then you need to file execution application.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query