LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed hussain (faculty)     01 September 2013

How to claim money from saudi arabia bank

Can any lawyer suggest me how to claim money from saudi bank as my dad expired 4 yrs ago


 1 Replies

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     01 September 2013

Contact concerned bank thru Indian Consulate in Saudi, if your name is in the nominee provided by your father while opening of account, you can get the money back. Also try to contact Saudi embassy in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query