LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.N.VERMAS (lecturer )     24 June 2012

How to choose expert contested divorce lawyer

1. HOW A PERFECT LAWYER IS TO BE CHOOSEN WHO HAS THE NECESSARY EXPERINCE OF CONTESTED CASES ?

2. I DOUBT THAT IF I GO FOR THE OPTION OF A SENIOR AND REPUTED LAWYER HE MAY NOT GIVE ME THE ADEQUATE TIME TO LISTEN ME, IS IT ?

3. YOUNG ONE MAY BE THE UNEXPERIENCED ?

4.   IS THERE ANY POSIIBILITY OF BARGAINING ALSO ?

5.  HOW SHOULD THE SETTLEMENT OF FEE BE  FIXED ? ONE TIME ,  INSTALLMENTS OR HALF BEFORE HALF AFTER ?
  6. CAN U SUGGEST SOMEBODY IN  DISTRICT SANGRUR SESSION COURTS,PUNJAB WHO MAY TAKE MY CASE HEARTLY AND REPRESENT BETTER ?

Learning

4 Replies

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     24 June 2012

It is defficult to find an advocate to satisfy all your requirements.

**Victim** (job)     24 June 2012

If u didn't find a perfect bride how can u find so called perfect lawyer there is nothing like perfect jst pick the right one based on the references

Ramesh Potedar (Advocate)     24 June 2012

Your expectations are too high from your prospective lawyer. I would suggest you to find from references or among the experts on this website if you are so apprehensive.

alexander (nil)     24 June 2012

You have to find someone with utmost (100% ) honesty.  A divorce case is normally not very complicated, I don't know your case but an honest  advocate can tackle it. You may have to pay a little more but total integrity in an adfvocate's profession is worth paying for.

anand p gupta

amateur legal research

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register