LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jobstervijay   09 April 2021

How to check progress of plain complaint filed in 2008

in 2008 pune chatushringi police station I given compliant against real esatate agent 

many times gone to staion but police did not give any updates

even filed RTI but no reply


what to do?


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 April 2021

After 13 years you are agitating on not registering the complaint.  You ought to have followed with the Supdt of Police and then should have filed private case through a competent advocate.  It is also not known about the fate of RTI at the second appeal stage.  Try your luck by posting this as grievance before Supdt of Police.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     09 April 2021

Bogus complaint! What you were doing earlier? Why you haven't moved a 156(3) petition? 

jobstervijay   09 April 2021

I did followup for 1 yr

then moved to jaipur,hospilaised,leg injurty ,false 498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register