Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roushan Ajju   03 February 2022

How to change name in all certificates

Hi,
Am from Andhra Pradesh.

I need to change my name in aadhar, pan and marklist.

Can someone assist me, as i approach the notary people they took only money and nothing done.

I need a clear guidence.

Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 February 2022

Get a Gazette notification for a change of name.  Get publication in daily newspapers (at least in two papers).  Submit an application in Annexure-I with necessary enclosures to the Government (Gazette Dept.) through the Tahsildar concerned.

Roushan Ajju   04 February 2022

Can you please tell me.

Which is the concerned department to get a gazette.?

What is Annexure-1.? 

Thank you

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2022

Gazette wing in Printing & Stationery department of Andhra Pradesh (undivided state). Previously it was located in Hyderabad opp: Cherlapally central jail. 

Aryan Raj   04 February 2022

In response to your query,

There are three major steps to follow if you want to change your name in all documents in the state of Andhra Pradesh-

• Make an affidavit for a name change. An affidavit must state the reasons for the change of name. And these are the further information which must be included in the said affidavit.
  1. The applicant's full name
  2. The name of the father or the name of the husband (in case of married women)
  3. Full address of residence
  4. A declaration that the facts stated in the affidavit are accurate and true.
  • Publicize your new name in the newspaper. You must publish the change of your name in two local newspapers in Andhra Pradesh after notarizing the affidavit. One local and one english newspaper. 
  • It should be published in the State Gazette.  They may request a copy of the Gazette If you need to update your name on various certificates and id-cards.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

1 Like

Roushan Ajju   05 February 2022

Thank you so much. This helps a lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register