LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik Praveenkumar   25 April 2021

How to change my name in sslc marksheet

Hello all!

I have a query regarding how to change my name in 10th and 12th marksheets?

My correct full name as per my Passport and Pan Card - Karthik(Given name/first name) Praveenkumar(Last name/surname)

I also made a Gazette copy and published in newspapers. But that name is with my initials *(i.e) P.Karthik

But my name mentioned in my marksheets - 10th, 12th and Degree certificate is - Karthik Praveen (all Tamil Nadu Govt Mark sheets)

Please tell me if there is anyway to change my name as per my Passport/Pan Card or as per my Gazette.

Any help would be appreciated.

 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     25 April 2021

When you changed your name through Gazette publication?  

Karthik Praveenkumar   25 April 2021

March 2019 I got my Gazette.

2017 B.E passed out.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     25 April 2021

once the  name changed in Gazette then you can  use the changed in name of all

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 April 2021

AGREE with above Expert Advice.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query