Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (nil)     12 October 2012

How to change fathers name which is wrong in s.s.l.c book

Dear sir/madam,

My S.S.L.C. book is having my grand fathers name instead of my fathers name,which is also existing in my school records. Though my father tried to change, it was told by the school authorities ,that it cannot be changed.

 I tried to give an advertisement  in gazette ,and it was not possible now ,since my father expired ,who needed to certify that I am his son.(For one and same person)

I am having driving license and pan card as per S.S.L.C book records where fathers name is wrong.

I am facing problems with the properties which I inherited and I owned which i want to sell, where I want to have documentary proof with the name of father correctly given

How to get a document authenticating myself?

How to get a birth certificate with fathers name having correct?

Is there any way to change fathers name in S.S.L.C book.

Please give me solution .




 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 October 2012

Issue legal notice to the Govt of your State REpresented by Dist., Commissioner and Deputy director of public instruction of your dist., u/s 80 of CPC and after waiting for 2 months file a suit for mandatory injunction.  Limitation is very important.  For details contact you lawyer, who will explain you in detail.

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     12 October 2012

Give a representation letter to Education Board  i.e. authority with clear details, if they not replied. File a writ petition before high court.

Yogesh Anand (Head- Legal AVP)     12 October 2012

Filing Writ Petition is less time consuming.  Authorities will not listen to your requests, they will require High Court orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register