LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     23 August 2012

How to change advocate

I want to know how do I change my Advocate what documents should I hold do so I just have a duplicate zerox copy of my property case filed in Kalyan court and my Advocate is wasting my time deliberately calling me to court without any date of case being fixed.
I saw the dates fixed for hearing is displayed on the notice board in front of the court room but nothing is there and the case filed is just 3 months the opposite party is even not received the notice.
This month he called me made me wait in the court from 11.am to 4.pm and when i called him on mobile to know his presence he said he went home as he had to pray it is Ramazan.
Please Advice What documents and procedure I should follow to change this Advocate it could cost me my job if iam off the job taking unwanted leave from office.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     23 August 2012

Dear Samson ,

You can obtain Noc from existing Advocate . File new vakalatnama from new advocate in court on the date of your hearing  and continue your matter.

Adv. Nikhil Seth.

Mumbai

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     25 August 2012

First get the entire set of your documents for your personal record. Obtain a NOC from the existing advocate. You can also file a complaint against the existing advocate in the Bar Council for his negligence in service.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     27 August 2012

Adv. Nikhil Seth Sir, & Adv.RAKESH PIPRODIA Sir Thanks for replying.

Documents means original case stamped by the court when case submitted.

Or the zerox I have is enough proof. Just a NOC could be enough to change the advocate.

Iam not interested in approaching the Bar Council already have lot of problems.

Thanks,

Daniel

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register