FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (sse)     08 September 2011

How to challenge condition bail


i was granted AB in my favour in session court but i was told that i have to submit a dd of large amount to my wife  .that amount would adjusted in final settlement whenever it happens.

Can i challenge this bail application as submission of large amount of money to my wife is not acceptable to me .

I was not present in bail application due to fear of arrest .

My lawyer is saying if i dont submit this amount and challenge this in higher court ,i may get arrested .

its a tricky situation for me by challenging this order i may get arrested 


 5 Replies

sachin (sse)     08 September 2011


can you pls help in above issue 

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     08 September 2011

u may go for appeal. whr d subject matter would b a big amount of dd, if u cnt afford today.

and it is not d finl ordr of settlment. it is condition. the amount may reduced aftr d trial or finl settlment.

Vijay Kamble (Advocate, Mumbai)     08 September 2011

contact advocate who practice in high court in criminal in ur high court jurisdiction locality

sachin (sse)     08 September 2011


can i file a review petetion in same court (district court ) as

1.order contains many typo erorrs like incorrect names etc 

2.also stating there was communication gap due to which amount of dd was very high 

3.since amount is very large ,i can ask for more time .

as i am only given 2 weeks to submit the dd amount

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     08 September 2011


if amount is very high then you may go for appeal, make sure your prayer in high court should only be restricted to amount only. And you should have good and justified reason to show ur inability to pay such a amount. Also you can pray not to give the amount to wife but it may be deposited in court till the final disposal of the case, it may be risky . revision you can go but it depends on judicial officer whether he will agree to your prayers. Rajender Dahiya,+919560900283 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query