Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Manu (NA)     06 August 2015

How to certified copy

Hi,

My grand father lost his 10 acres land for irrigation project. As a compensation he got 2 acres of land. Unfortunately original grant paper is lost. We have photo copy of grant paper.

We approached concerned revenue department i.e taluk office to get certified copy. Taluk changed after grant, and all the documents related to new taluk were shifted to new taluk office. But grant papers of ours and several other people are not found with them. But they have revenue records(RTC and Mutation Extract) which have my grand father's name for the said grant land. RTC and Mutation extract shows, how my grand father got the land and the year in which land was granted. To sell the said land or to get loan from banks we need original grant paper. So pls tell me how to get certified copy of this grant land and how can we sell or get loan if certified copy is not given. ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 August 2015

The term "true and certified copy" is a legal term that describes a photocopy of a document that has been confirmed as a true reproduction of the original.A notary public is an official appointed by state government to serve as an impartial witness to various legal transactions, such as confirming the identity of the signatories to a contract. The notary then makes a photocopy of the original document, signs the copy and stamps the official notary seal, and fills in a certificate that states the attached document is a true copy of the original and details who is the custodian of the document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register