LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj   01 May 2017

How to cancel LOC (Look Out Circular) issued on me ?

Hi All,

I was booked under false allegation made by my estranged wife on IPC 498(a) and 506. Hence IO (Investigating Officer) has mentioned that LOC is live and asked me to not to leave the country from any airport.

My lower court cases are on hold by Honourable High Court's ruling after considering proofs of false allegations.

Please advise: How to remove LOC (Look Out Circular) issued which is in effect.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register