LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHAUHANMA (Law)     13 October 2009

How to cancel a fake documents

 DDear Sir,

Question: I have filed a Civil Suit for permanent injunction not to sale property of my deceased father, suit  against  remaining legal heirs, they have filed writted statement alongwith an agreement bearing my fake signatures, what should I do now? I have a lawyer who is pleading my case but I would like know guidance from you.
Dear Sir, what will be the next step?


 6 Replies


If you are serious, you can lodge a complaint before judge that your signatures were forged. Forgery becomes under criminal code. Take guidence from your lawyer.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 October 2009

your question is already answered. U can file an application u/o 26 r 10A to send the doucment which have been produced by other side by forzing your signatures for expert opinion.  U cannot complain before the judge regarding forzery of your sigantures.  First you obtain the expert opinion then u file criminal complaint against the legal heirs.

1 Like


Mr.rajeev is correct

1 Like

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     14 October 2009

obtain the certified copy of the alleged forged document and lodge a complaint with the police. Even you can lodge a complaint u/s 200 cr.p.c before the court, if the police fails to register the case. Coming to the civil case, file a petition before the Court with a request to send the document to the hand writing expert, allegeing that yours  signature on the said doucment is a forged one.

1 Like

BP SHARMA Adv (LAW CONSULTANT)     14 October 2009

Obtain the certified copy of the alleged document and file a Civil Suit seeking declaration that the document filed by the other side does not bear your signatures.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 October 2009

u should file a criminal complaint against the party and its successors under section 464 IPC.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query