Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Agarwal   01 November 2019

how to call the employer of wife in evidence

wife is engaged in service at HDFC
financial services as Tellecaller and earning handsome money, Bank is not giving me such employment of my wife at their bank. I know the office and it's address. How can put up this fact in evidence. This is a case of D .v.act. wife evidence complete she refused her employment in her cross examination. I want to place husband as D.W and from the mouth of the husband this fact if come then I can summon the bank / employer. plz suggest

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   02 November 2019

Originally posted by : Rajesh Agarwal
wife is engaged in service at HDFC financial services as Tellecaller and earning handsome money, Bank is not giving me such employment of my wife at their bank. I know the office and it's address. How can put up this fact in evidence. This is a case of D .v.act. wife evidence complete she refused her employment in her cross examination. I want to place husband as D.W and from the mouth of the husband this fact if come then I can summon the bank / employer. plz suggest

Means you want to know the details about wife employment from bank right?

Simply just made an application to that bank to know about their employee(wife) and give them ultimatum to reply[keep received copy of application]

even if they did not reply go to their(banks) local police station and show that you have made an application to get information but they did not reply you(*show them application copy),now police will find the details and give you the same.

So don't worry go through processyesAll the best

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2019

I am afraid that no private employer gives such personal information of lady, and you have to file application and call employer as witness.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 November 2019

You can call the employer as witness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register