LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     27 May 2018

How to call a third person who is a party?

How to call a third person in court, who is a party in our Divorce case?


 1 Replies

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     27 May 2018

You can put an application in court stating that he is a reliable witness for the adjudication the case. The court will summon that person if the courts think fit. You just need to pay diet money(Travel allowance) for that person.


Aman Chawla

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query