LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   21 September 2021

How to calculate court fees in ap/telangana

Sir, any one can explain how to calculate court fee in Andhra Pradesh or Telangna to file declaration of title, suite for permanent injunction!! When we file declaration of title, when it advisable to file only suite for permanent injunction??


 5 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   21 September 2021

As per your concern I've laid down a link for a pdf down below, download and go through it as it consists of all the Court fee details as per the cases that is required in the state of Telangana -

Hope It Helps!

Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 September 2021

Local (State) laws apply to the Stamp duty, whereas, this platform is worldwide.
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2021

If you are not an advocate, approach to advocate that has to file suit, as Court fee stipulations in these two states are too complicated and in interpreting the court fee even AP High Court full bench erred in Declaration suit, and the correct interpretation was given by Supreme Court. The issue related to declaration suit and cancellation of sale deed. A sale deed was fraudulently obtained showing consideration of Rs.3 lakhs without knowledge of the real owner and title head. The lower court and full bench High court have not entertained the suit, Appeal stating that the court fee has to be paid on market value as per certificate obtained by Registrar on the date of suit. The matter went to Supreme Court and SC has interpreted that the court fee must be on the value stated in the sale deed and not the Advelorium court fee. The court fee in partition suit also depends on possession also. If any of the co-sharers are in possession it is just Rs.200/- if none of the co-sharers are in possession and possession with the third party, Advelorium court fee on market value.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 September 2021

The best option is to approach a local advocate or an advocate-clerk.
1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 September 2021

Only local lawyer can tell you exact court fees so contact to local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register